|Using the tree as your security symbol (use to connect
with your guides or angels).
You can either sit at a real tree, or visualise a tree. It works either way.
1. See yourself facing the tree and putting your arms
around the trunk to greet it,
2. Sit with your back to the trunk and let yourself
be supported by the tree.
3. Identify with the tree, imagine roots coming from your legs and the bottom of your spine (tail bone) to descend deep into Mother Earth. These roots are your connection to the earth, they will help ground you and bring nourishment to you.
4. Imagine now, branches reaching up into the sky
from your shoulders, and from the top of your head, reaching up and
becoming one with time and space, to the Cosmic Father. (Father Sky).
5. Breathe deeply, in and out, deep, slow breaths. In
and out. Breathe in whatever you need right now.... love, affection,
acceptance, understanding, compassion or anything else that you need.
6. Breathe from both sources... the cosmos and the
earth... you may specify what you want to be given. Allow all
negativity to leave your body.
7. When you feel grounded. You can ask your guide to
show themself/itself to you.
8. Wait, if they don't show themselves immediately it
may be because they are not in physical form, or you are not ready or
prepared to meet them yet.
9. Breathe deeply and allow energy to flow easily
through your body. When your guide approaches you, introduce yourself.
(even though they know who you are)...
10. After a while, you may like to ask them a
11. When you are ready to leave, thank them for being
there. Accept whatever you are given, and ask them to be present with
you whenever you need them. (Angels in particular like to be asked....
they need to be asked, that is how they enter and help us).
12. Now, feel yourself coming back to your body. Pull
up your roots from the earth, thanking Mother Earth for her grounding
and nourishment, and pull back your branches from the sky, thanking
also the Cosmic Father.
13. Breathe deeply and open your eyes, becoming more aware of your surroundings and slowly stretch your limbs and body to come back to outer reality.
At this point I recommend that you write down any messages or experiences you may have had/received. Just in case you forget them and to make comparisons with further times you do this.
|Top of Page|
|Return to Mantras and Meditations|